JOIN THE ARMETA TEAM
BUILD YOUR CAREER AT ARMETA
Learn how you can help Armeta improve the way businesses capitalize on information to enable profitable decision-making. We believe in working together as a team to develop, support and sell world-class services and applications to help businesses achieve profitability through efficiency and growth. We are seeking goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe data and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Find our current open positions below.
Armeta is seeking a talented, front-end developer to play a role in the design, engineering and support of client-facing web applications with a strong emphasis on data presentation.
- Translate mockups into front-end code and build prototypes on tight timelines
- Collaborate with members of our web development team to create and implement features for our products
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Promote usability best practices
- Troubleshoot front-end coding, data, and browser compatibility issues
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Consultant (SQL Developer)
Armeta is seeking a SQL developer to play a role in the creation of enterprise data warehouse, data management and reporting systems. The role requires developing SQL databases and writing applications to interface with SQL databases. Development often consists of designing tables, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Work with project managers, businesses owners, and business analysts to build database prototypes and validate system requirements
- Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents
- Design, develop, and test ETL procedures
- Perform detailed analysis of the data (via SQL) to confirm assumptions about the data
- Document code, provide progress reports, and perform code review and peer feedback
Armeta is seeking a Business Analyst to provide technical, analytical, and administrative support and coordination for multiple programs, projects, and features.
- Act as a liaison between the business unit and system developers
- Collect, consolidate, and manage information from various stakeholders
- Translate business needs into technical requirements
- Provide support for modification, implementation, or conversion of business systems
To apply for these open positions, drop us a line along with your resume: apply for job at Armeta.